The Top Questions about any cloud services are about Security, Scalability, Integration and Support. Mysql Cloud services has attention for all these:
- On-Premise and Infrastructure as a cloud Services (IaaS) can access the MySQL database via JDBC, ODBC, .NET, PHP or Python.
- The MySQL Cloud also provides integration with existing cloud services such as Java cloud services and application container cloud services.
- For management and development, all currently used tools can be used on your MySQL cloud databases. (Mysql Workbench, SSH access, MySQL Enterprise Monitor, OEM)
- Guard against SQL injection and other cyber security threats.
- Protect sensitive data at all stages: in database, in backup, during transfer and even at rest.
- Keep a detailed audit trail of the MySQL access and usage.
- Authenticate users using your existing directory services and security rules.
- Backup and restore your MySQL Databases with the click of a button.
What’s in it for you?
Exitas has experience with migrating databases to the cloud and can help you navigate the pitfalls. By analyzing your current environment we can determine the effort that is needed to configure network, apply best-practices and automate the different cloud services for your environment, making the voyage into the cloud as effortless as possible.
Our full range of DBA services is available in the cloud as they are on premise. Whether you are a developer, a dba or a business user we can offer our service to match your requirements.